DH doesn't know how to adult content

be sexy or loving. He seems to think poking me with his hands that smell like smoke, trying to tickle me, or asking me if I want go F#&K should get me going and ready to have sex with him. I have tried telling him. And if that doesn't work for him he gets pouty and says I don't love him. He used to be good about it. Now he just sucks at it.

Shaken1976

Asked by Shaken1976 at 10:05 AM on May. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• ugh my husband is that way too. He will text me and say "can we have wild sex?" and its not romantic at all. He thinks the only way to turn me on is to go straight for the vagina and fiddle. He also thinks that his breath that smells like smoke has to be sexy to kiss. Mine says i dont obviously love him anymore either. we have 2 of a kind i guess.

i dont know what to tell you cause i'm not entirely sure what to feel or how to feel about it.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 10:12 AM on May. 17, 2011

• My ex got that way. He'd try for about 2 minutes to get me in the mood and then he would get pissy because "I wasn't attracted to him". :/
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 10:14 AM on May. 17, 2011

• I think men get lazy about this kind of thing if you let them. Mine is really good about it- he's a super-romantic though.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 10:21 AM on May. 17, 2011

• u should talk to him about the romance dept. lol.
    mrsary

Answer by mrsary at 10:25 AM on May. 17, 2011

• If my DH had ever said "Do you wanna go F*#@, I would have told him to get lost. That is way too crude and reduces your relationship to porn. TELL him how you feel. He's crude. How can he expect to be appealing?
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 10:26 AM on May. 17, 2011

• If he accuses you of not loving him, correct him by saying, "I love you, but I don't love the way you're treating me. I'm your wife not your bed buddy." By making you feel guilty for turning down his advances he's manipulating you, even if he doesn't realize it. If he's ready to listen, remind him that his actions that got you in the first place is what he should still be doing. Being a little dirty once in a while can spice things up, but only if you're game. If you're not, then make it clear. If you tell him you're not interested but give in anyway, that sends mixed messages and he'll think you getting mad is okay since you give in anyway. You have the ultimate control of how you're treated, remember that. If he's not turning you on then don't have sex. You should never do anything you don't want to do. Hopefully after a decent talk he'll get back to behaving like a gentleman. Good luck.
    Aneya

Answer by Aneya at 12:21 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I am coming to the realization that men need alot of instruction when it comes to making love. My husband does the same thing..thinks poking me ,tickling me, soemwhat fiddling with me is a turn on...NOT...i need TLC..kissing, caressing hey maybe a little forplay. Who would have THUNK it. Any way I have decided to tell him what I like and dont like...we will see how that goes. Good luck
    txmom37

Answer by txmom37 at 4:42 PM on May. 18, 2011