Ramping up the drama?

Old Arnold had a kid with a staff member - or something. So he joins the ranks of all the ones before him who did this sort of thing. My question isn't about him or that situation - but about the *language* the media uses when they talk about it.

I had the TV on one of the morning news shows, but had the volume off - looked up and there was his picture with the words "admitted having a child out of wedlock" -- I bout spit my coffee out snorting - cuz I thought, "No, he was definitely IN WEDLOCK when he had that kid - he just didn't have it with his WIFE!"
I just thought it was funny that they chose that term "out of wedlock" - wasn't that how our grand parents and great grand parents talked?

Don't ya just love how the media chooses their language.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:15 AM on May. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Wedlock would've been for him and Maria if they wasn't married. That damn dog wait till you do the timeline on the shit, the little boy is about 10 or 11
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 10:36 AM on May. 17, 2011

• The media sucks.
    SonyaNaomi

Answer by SonyaNaomi at 10:49 AM on May. 17, 2011

• I agree the media sucks and I skip watching it as much as possible
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 2:53 PM on May. 17, 2011