Have you ever? adult content

I had my period on Monday the 2nd was my first day it lasted until saturday.
The on the 15th it started again and heavy like the first one. I only had week in between
these periods. Your thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on May. 17, 2011 in Health

• that happened to me right before i got preggo the next month..i thought it was super weird..my aunt was the exact same way
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on May. 17, 2011

• How old are you?
    LoveMyDog

Answer by LoveMyDog at 10:44 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Have you hung out with other girls?? you haven't lately?? you know that other girl effect that time... that has happened too me!

meNmine

Answer by meNmine at 10:50 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Weird. Mine will sometimes stop and restart, but it's usually only like a day apart, not weeks.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 11:28 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Sometimes menstrual cycles get errant. Mine have done that a few times. I am pretty regular but every now and then I get an early surprise. Keep track of it and if it becomes frequent, you may want to get checked out.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:43 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Thanks and I am 23 I mean the first period lasted a week and was heavy pretty much the entire time...and then a week later a start again just as heavy! Its just weird!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:01 PM on May. 17, 2011