I need CREATIVE baby shower gift ideas, please!

And they need to be somewhat in-expensive. Thank you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 AM on May. 17, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Diaper cake!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 10:38 AM on May. 17, 2011

• my bff made me a baby basket..just a simple basket from walmart..wrapped it with pink ribbons and filled it with the simple things..passies,nail clippers,med dispenser,thermometer,bottle cleaner just alot of little what nots and socks bibs anything that would fit..she maybe spent 20 or 30 if that but believe me it was sooo pretty
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 10:41 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Go onto etsy.com. They make really cute things with diapers & you could probably copy some & make your own! They have great ideas!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:44 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Sorry... that other pic was huge.

I always tie dye onsies and socks. It is super easy and who doesn't love a baby in tie dye?

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 10:59 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Build a pinata in the shape of a pregnant woman and fill it with red confetti and pacifiers.

Before you think I'm sick, I actually did that and it went over super well, people loved it.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:39 AM on May. 17, 2011

• I make cross stitch bibs or blankets and I crochet hats, mitts, booties, stuffed animals and stuff like that. It's not really expensive but a lot of time and love go into these kinds of gifts. :)
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 1:15 PM on May. 17, 2011

• someone made me the cutest thing! she made a reef (yes like the christmas reef) out of diapers and then glued on diff types of binkies, socks, teethers, and ribbons on it! i loooove it still!
    cnv13085

Answer by cnv13085 at 8:51 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Baby Love Natural Organic Diaper Wreath
    cnv13085

Answer by cnv13085 at 8:52 PM on May. 17, 2011

• sorry pasted the wrong thing..this should work..http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Diaper-Wreath.
    cnv13085

Answer by cnv13085 at 8:53 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Gift card to a photographer or portrait studio. New moms are always taking their kids to get pics done!!
    Jenn5142

Answer by Jenn5142 at 9:20 PM on May. 17, 2011