Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

9 Bumps

Anyone used any of these?

For overactive bladder--Flomax; fesoterodine(Toviaz); oxybutynin (Ditropan, Ditropan XL, a skin patch called Oxytrol, a topical gel called Gelnique, and generic); tolterodine (Detrol, Detrol LA); and trospium (Sanctura, Sanctura XR)


Asked by Christmaslver68 at 10:40 AM on May. 17, 2011 in Health

Level 47 (254,089 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • detrol LA for an irritated bladder, it worked great for that.

    Answer by BandME at 10:04 PM on May. 17, 2011

  • Sorry no

    Answer by smurfyangel at 8:58 PM on May. 17, 2011

  • No but I tried a ring placed inside the bladder and it didn't work it still leaked and I felt like I was getting an infection, I forgot the name of it, but they say it's like trying on a shoe and you have to find the right fit. Needless to say I didn't go back to the gyn. I remember now it was called a Pessary. Let me know if any of these other items work for you

    Answer by Momabear455 at 9:40 PM on May. 17, 2011