HOW LONG AFTER YOU CONCEIVED CAN A TEST TELL AND PERIODS ARE OFF adult content

NIKIAYALA

Asked by NIKIAYALA at 10:43 AM on May. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Possibly up to 6 days before your period were to normally start.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 10:46 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Well, it really depends.. The best thing to do always is to test one week after your first missed period day. Then, you know for sure and there are no false results.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:47 AM on May. 17, 2011

• I found out a week after, but generally I do not know.
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 10:47 AM on May. 17, 2011

• I tested the day my period was due with a digital test that said it could tell up to 5 days before a missed period. It was accurate and quick. Plus it is a lot harder to misunderstand an digital than a line test.
    alligurl186

Answer by alligurl186 at 10:53 AM on May. 17, 2011

• as early as 2 days after conception and as far off as 13 weeks... all depends on your HTC levels and how high they are.. neither one of my kids showed up on a test til I had entered into my second trimester...
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 11:05 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Ok, I think you ask this every week.

You may not have periods, but, you can pretend like you do and still count the days out. If you wait 4 weeks after the supposed ovulation/conception, you should be ok to test.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:09 AM on May. 17, 2011

• I wrote a journal about this question with lots of details... Check it out: http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1659144/Well_this_is_the_most_asked_question_in_the_pregnancy_section_Am_I_pregnant_Let_me_answer_it_for_you
    gibsongirl017

Answer by gibsongirl017 at 1:31 PM on May. 17, 2011