Im tempted to buy the ovacue but...

I haven't had a cycle in almost 2yrs and I don't know if it would be a smart decision. I heard you begin using it on the 2nd day of your cycle. Im wondering what would happen if I started using it anyways....in case you can't tell im really desperate at this point.. I also have been doing a research on fertilaid too. Any comments or suggestions is appreciated. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on May. 17, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Have you talked to your doctor? I personally wouldn't take anything before speaking to my ob..never know if that could make things worse.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 12:23 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I would go see your Dr. First in order to have a period you usually have to ovulate and if you haven't had a cycle in 2 years there is a reason why. I would have been to the Dr. along time ago. I am not bashing in anyway but am concerned. Please go see a Dr. before you buy or begin taking anything. Good Luck!!
    2pittsburghboys

Answer by 2pittsburghboys at 4:30 PM on May. 17, 2011