OK, we all have our favorite hollywood couple or at least most of us do. But who is the worst hollywood couple, in your opinion?

IMO, its the jolie pitt thing. I really must be bored to death to ask this question :)

Kat122

Asked by Kat122 at 4:49 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i hate ashton kutcher and demi moore. i loved jessica simpson and nick laughery??? (sorry for spellings or if i got the last names completely wrong LOL)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 4:52 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Heidi and Spencer from the Hills are so annoying! They are always posing for paparazzi.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 5:08 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Brad and Angelina by far.
    Dawn327

Answer by Dawn327 at 5:20 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• The worst is Brangelina. They make me so irritated. I feel bad for their kids and any other kids they are going to inflict their parenting on.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:17 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• TomKat(Tom Cruise and "Kate" Holmes)
    ICPclwnLOV

Answer by ICPclwnLOV at 6:45 PM on Dec. 6, 2008