Do you complain?

I used to be so embarrassed when my Mother use to do it, she would literally complain about anything, even if the item she was complaining about cost a £1 if it wasn't up to standards, and since I've become a Mother, I'm exactly the same! And I've had a few money off coupons from it! Amazing lol. Of course I only complain if something isn't up to standard, just like Mother said to lol.

kylie_bob

Asked by kylie_bob at 11:07 AM on May. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• LOL! I know EXACTLY how you felt! My mom used to do the same things, and I would beg her not to! I was so embarrassed! LOL Now I do it! And to be honest, since my mom passed away in February, I've seen SO many things and thought... my mom would've gotten us a free meal from your attitude!
    CeeCee333

Answer by CeeCee333 at 11:10 AM on May. 17, 2011

• do you mean at stores etc...yes if it is warranted
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 11:10 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Like my mom, I'm not likely to do it unless it is an egregious error or there is more money involved. We're just not that into complaining.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 11:22 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Haha! I've gotten so much money off coupons it's brilliant!
    kylie_bob

Comment by kylie_bob (original poster) at 11:16 AM on May. 17, 2011