First Time Father

I have a two year old daughter and my boyfriend and I have been together for over a year. He takes care of her as if she were his own flesh and blood. He is the only father figure in her life and I want to do something so incredible he could tear up from happiness.

I only have one idea in mind and that is to name a star? any thoughts on this or any different ideas? I am totally open to all options!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on May. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i think that naming a star is a great idea...i had one named for my niece when she was born
    happymom8262

Answer by happymom8262 at 11:16 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Have a t-shirt made with his and hers picture on it. Under the pic put World's greatest father
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 11:28 AM on May. 17, 2011

• As good as he is with her, he is still very nervous about being a father. He questions everything he does and tries to never have to say something to her in his 'angry voice' (so cute!!!) I think a shirt at this point would be a bit excessive. Thank you for the idea tho!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:40 AM on May. 17, 2011