Need advice and opinions.

I have been dating my boyfriend for 6 months he is in the navy stationed locally where I live. I have a lot of trust for him. But at the same time it still worrys me because he is friends with a lot of exes. And there is one specific on that is constantly texting him or trying to call him daily! She knows he is with a new girlfriend. Wouldnt you think she should back off. But I dont know what they talk about most of the time. So I came down to the point of looking through his phone and saw he was texting a girl who lived around base. He was saying things like asking what she was doing and if they could do something (sexual) she was responding back saying she had to go to work at a certain time. He offered to take her andall that. I was upset as I was reading them but when I saw that he texted her I am here for you suck me off I was soo hurt and angry. I confronted him about it and told me he had to take a few things he still had of hers to her and that nothing happened. I asked him then why was all that stuff said. He told me that it made him still feel wanted. He was very upset about everything. Told me he was so stupid how he will delete all the girls like that out of his phone and that I am the person that he cares souly about and he wants me and no one like that. This happened 3 weeks ago and is still sort of bugging me. He is not living in my house because of finacial matters and has been on his phone a hundred times less. How would you have taken this believed him or though he was lieing? and what would you have done.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on May. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• seems fishy to me. if you dont trust him...time to move on
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 11:15 AM on May. 17, 2011

• He was very upset because he got caught! I would be very upset, and honestly I would leave. He is requesting sex from other girls!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 11:15 AM on May. 17, 2011

• dump him and move on. he's a player and YOUNG military.... only thing on hs mind is how much a** he can get. my guy friends and 2 bros did the same thing... then would talk about it and laugh.... HE doesnt care about you... if he did, he wouldnt dare be chatting it up with all the ex's and sex talking with others. I wouldnt give him a 2nd thought.....
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 11:17 AM on May. 17, 2011

• I would end the relationship. He does not sound like someone who is ready to settle with one person. You deserve someone who is respectful and honest. He is out there somewhere!!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 11:21 AM on May. 17, 2011

• He has given you all indications that he's not the man for you. If you choose to continue seeing him, then expect being hurt and upset during the whole duration of the relationship.
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 11:43 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Do y'all have children together? If not, I would move right along and search for someone new. You are asking for trouble with him.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 11:56 AM on May. 17, 2011

• You really need advice? Seriously? How about break up and never look back.
    mrsziemann

Answer by mrsziemann at 12:20 PM on May. 17, 2011

• THINK IN BIG PROGRESS, THEN MAKE A MOVE
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 12:32 PM on May. 17, 2011