What is all this talk about the rapture or the world ending this saturday??

PURPULbutterfly

Asked by PURPULbutterfly at 11:14 AM on May. 17, 2011 in Religious Debate

• oooooooooooooooo I'm gonna bbq if it is... oh yeah.... hahaha...
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 11:19 AM on May. 17, 2011

• there's a guy in my town that has wooden billboards on his pickup truck warning of the impending doom. I really hope I see him driving around that day, I'd like to hop in the back of his truck and scream at people for the fun of it. "THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING!"
    Fawn80

Answer by Fawn80 at 11:20 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Woo Hoo! McDonald's Fries, Tillamook Mountain Huckleberry Ice Cream and fried cheese.....here I come!!!

yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:31 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Its true. Burn your stuff, steal from neighbors, repent! Lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on May. 17, 2011

• My 17 yr old who is a devout Christian was asking me about this last night and pointing out that no man will know when Christ returns. I told him well this guy thinks so, but he says itll happen at 6pm. But he didnt say if that was Pacific or Eastern time? He busted out laughing.

Answer by gemgem at 11:33 AM on May. 17, 2011

• The same dude who predicted it also predicted the world would end in 1994. How did that prediction work out for him?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Since his predictions work out so well and all I hope he start predicting Obama to win in 2012.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on May. 17, 2011

• NO NO NO, it's my dd's birthday and it would ruin her party!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:19 AM on May. 17, 2011

***
    APPARENTLY it's supposed to hit EACH TIME ZONE at exactly 6:00PM...so if you want to avoid it, you need to be able to drive really fast to stay ahead of each zone! Or avoid it by a day and fly to some remote island in the South Pacific!! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 12:11 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Okay! So I we will all know it is "for real" and there is no escaping it quite a few hours ahead of time. What should we do then..freak out..head to the church...have sex...get drunk/stoned...eat chocolate....oh my the choices are endless!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 1:27 PM on May. 17, 2011