What are the best cream for stretch marks plz help

hay i am like really upset bought my body because of my stretch marks what worked for you i really want them to get lighter i feel ugly

jack90

Asked by jack90 at 11:29 AM on May. 17, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Loads of cocoa butter helped me!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 11:30 AM on May. 17, 2011

• tanning bed is the only thing that would work for me cause the darker u got the darker they got !!!!!!!! iv'e had 2 kids and since i been laying in the tanning bed can't tell i even have any !!!
    alliep2011

Answer by alliep2011 at 11:31 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Nothing will completely make them go away. However, Bio-Oil does help to reduce them and also to retighten skin that has been stretched. It's the only thing I've used where I could really see a difference.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 11:31 AM on May. 17, 2011

• mederma...
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 11:33 AM on May. 17, 2011

• thanks ladies ;]
    jack90

Comment by jack90 (original poster) at 11:35 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Mederma !!! Its expensive but it helps, also tanning !
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 11:58 AM on May. 17, 2011

• REally there is no magic lotion. The reason Maderma and Bio-oil work is because they make you RUB the area which brings blood to the surface and that blood circulation is what heals...not the lotion. So, any lotion will do that.

I have a very good friend that scars very easily and badly. She puts any lotion she has on it and many times a day. This is from the various doctors that she has visited over the years.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:11 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Palmers Cocoa Butter worked best for me and it as expensive as some of the others

here is a link for Walmart to give you an idea as to how much it costs

http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?ic=48_0&search_query=Palmers+Cocoa+Butter&search_constraint=0&search_sort=4&pref_store=3328&ref=&tab_value=All&clicked_tab_value=All
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 3:11 PM on May. 17, 2011