Do you ever just right past a certain member's "questions" because they are really just rants about how other people's parenting is all wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on May. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yup! All the time...I get sick of people judging everyone elses parenting style because it doesnt match up with their own....none of us are perfect and we're all just trying to do the best that we can...if you don't like someone elses parenting style...well they arent YOUR mama so get over it
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 11:36 AM on May. 17, 2011

• I bypass certain people in the political section
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 11:36 AM on May. 17, 2011

• nah..i open a question if it sounds interesting
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:41 AM on May. 17, 2011

• I don't skip based on OP...pretty sure my posts are skipped because I rant a lot though...LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:42 AM on May. 17, 2011

• I skip certain OPs and questions regularly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on May. 17, 2011

• I bypass a lot of people, but with so much anon activity here now it's hard to pass up the crazy ones and find the good ones.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:40 AM on May. 17, 2011

• I do so consistently in many sections. The truth is there are different styles and mindsets that work for many different kinds of people, parents, children, and families. I think the most important thing is that most people don't intend to do anything but what is best for their own situations. It really only bugs me when everything seems to be more about a parent's own convenience than it is about their children's needs.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 11:40 AM on May. 17, 2011

• I haven't been here long enough to form opinions of members, but I'm sure I will in time. I do it on other forums.
    bishopblack

Answer by bishopblack at 11:40 AM on May. 17, 2011

• I skip certain people's questions because they are so nasty and judgemental and they just keep harping about the same crap all the time.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 11:44 AM on May. 17, 2011

• it depends but i get tons of "private messages" of other moms who agree with my comment and were just to afariad of other moms feed back
    timbrikaylamom

Answer by timbrikaylamom at 2:09 PM on May. 17, 2011