36 weeks pregnant and feeling sick?

I'm feeling like vomiting, head hurts, very tired, and I check my temp just now. It's 96.4 is that normal temp or sick temp? I'm having contractions at the same time and It's killing me. I'm just want to get over it.!!!!!! What is the actually perfect temp??? I feel like I'm burning inside. to much is coming in my nose when breathing. It hurts to!! I have to use toilet paper to cover my nose up. I feel very cold..... I'm coverd up with blaket.

Boavang

Asked by Boavang at 11:36 AM on May. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• not sure what the normal temp is but i would suggest you to check you blood pressure i was that many weeks and mine shot up and i felt just like that !! and its probably just braxton hicks GL you only have 4 weeks left
    alliep2011

Answer by alliep2011 at 11:39 AM on May. 17, 2011

• How do I check my blood pressure IF I don't even have one.! I had my cervix check last week and not dilate yet. So I don't know about now?
    Boavang

Comment by Boavang (original poster) at 11:41 AM on May. 17, 2011

• It's definitely easy to get sick at the end of your pregnancy just like it is at the start. Have you got a check up scheduled in the next week? If you don't, maybe give your doctor a call. Good luck!
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 11:50 AM on May. 17, 2011

• A normal body temp is 98.6 F, you dont have a fever if its 96F. Id say take a tylenol and take a warm bath and go take a nap. Also make sure that you are drinking plenty of fluids (water is best). If you still have concerns about it call your OB. Hope you feel better, not much longer top go mama !
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 11:55 AM on May. 17, 2011

• id contact your doctor and see what they say. towards the end of my pregnancy i was sick and puking like i just found out. and i had braxton hicks starting at 30 weeks all the way to 40 weeks it would happen about every other day

Kambrosino07

Answer by Kambrosino07 at 12:59 PM on May. 17, 2011