What do contractions feel like and what are signes that i need to go to the doctor?

AliciaLamoreux

Asked by AliciaLamoreux at 11:36 AM on May. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Believe me when the contractions set in you will know when its time to go to the doctor, you wont be asking that question on here when the time comes that's for sure :)
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 11:37 AM on May. 17, 2011

• You'll know when your in labour, it's almost crippling pain that last a couple of mins, and come every couple of mins.
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 11:37 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Well, at first it was like a weird tightness in my back, then period cramps, then terrible diarrheal cramps

When those are getting so bad you almost can't talk and they are close together.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:38 AM on May. 17, 2011

• i had bad cramping and belly cramps for 3 hours straight last night
    AliciaLamoreux

Comment by AliciaLamoreux (original poster) at 11:40 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Worse then that you will know I promise it's probably the worse pain you have been in but keep your head held high when you see that precious gift god has given you all the pain is so worth it
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 11:41 AM on May. 17, 2011

• you will now trust me you will know... they suck more than anything in the world!
    gibsongirl017

Answer by gibsongirl017 at 1:24 PM on May. 17, 2011

• They will feel like period cramps then diarrhea cramps and like everyone is saying you will deff know when its time.. I have two kids and they both were diff... my first my water broke and that one wasnt as bad as my second one ..like i said diarrhea cramps and they wont feel good.. but i only had to push 3 times with him!!!
    eem1

Answer by eem1 at 11:47 PM on May. 25, 2011