Well for those who gave genuine advice thank you for the cowards who to hurl insults at me by calling me a pervert well I don't really care what you may think oh and by the way I am a physician

But in all seriousness we weren't talking about beating anyone to death and yes my child has auld form of autism whic some studies have suggested repond well to this type of regimentation

Mattsmom361

Asked by Mattsmom361 at 11:44 AM on May. 17, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• Not sure what you're talking about. You may want to include a link to the last post so those that don't know can read, and catch up.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:46 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Why were u called a pervert?
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 11:48 AM on May. 17, 2011

• You obviously care or you would not have written up a whole other post to tell them off. And just because you are a PHYSICIAN does not mean you cannot be a pervert. Just sayin.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Based on what I have read from your previous questions and answers....you are not a physician.
    Anonymous

• She has a 13/15 y/o son...not real sure. He has a babysitter that is like 25 and she gave permission for babysitter to spank him.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:50 AM on May. 17, 2011

• I know where you are coming from. I have an almost 14 yo with autism, but if you have studies that show spanking curbs behavior I'd love to see it!! The fact that he has autism makes spanking an even more unthinkable punishment! I would never give anyone else permission to spank my child. You need to find someone with experience in autism who can help you with some behavioral interventions. There are conferences you can attend that deal with this subject specifically in kids with autism. Have you checked into the Medicaid waiver program in your state? That's where I find my son's childcare workers and they are actually trained to deal with him in ways other than spanking.

Answer by missanc at 11:50 AM on May. 17, 2011

• What is a "form of autism"?? It's a spectrum disorder, which if you were a physician you would know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on May. 17, 2011

• BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:52 AM on May. 17, 2011

• Based only on what I see.

A. You are not a physician
    B. You are going about this all wrong.
    C. You never said autism before in your post. You said "immature". Either way, you are wrong.
    D. I call elaborate troll.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:53 AM on May. 17, 2011

• We do have a couple of regular participants in the answers section who ARE physicians. You are not one of them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on May. 17, 2011