Ergo Baby Carrier

Does/has anyone tried the original Ergo baby carrier?
The accessories that come with it?

Do you like it? *thoughts?

-lovingliam-

Asked by -lovingliam- at 12:00 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE mine!!!! Lol! I really do!

I also have the backpack and the little purse thing. I don't really like to wear the purse. It isn't all that easy to get to when you are packing a baby in front of you.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 12:02 PM on May. 17, 2011

• LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! I have the waist extender (needed it when he was littler). I wish I had gotten the pack that is available with it. I needed it!
    I was able to figure out how to nurse in public with the Ergo, and I swear, that pack allowed me to make dinner for about 4 months straight with DS asleep on my back. It was the only way he would let me make dinner AND take a nap.
    I would HIGHLY recommend the Ergo!! i could wear it for hours!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:03 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Did it ever seem to hurt your lower back? I wore it for a walk and my son and I both LOVE it. It's the only carrier I've got him to like. He also weighs 18.7 and my lower back hurt a tad the next day from him sleeping for so long upfront. (I'm small too lol) but I still LOOOOVE it too

A company sent me the carrier with all the accessories to try out and I can keep it all as long as I use it correctly and each piece how it says.
    -lovingliam-

Comment by -lovingliam- (original poster) at 12:07 PM on May. 17, 2011

• With enough time, yes, it hurts in the lower back, but less than any of the other carriers I tried. No carrier will be without ANY pain after wearing your son for a few hours! Make sure everything is adjusted properly for you, too. Sometimes a small adjustment can make a huge difference.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:12 PM on May. 17, 2011