Are all women catty biatches?

Have you ever met a women that wasn't one? The reason for this question is because reading questions and answers on this site never ceases to amaze me. To see what I mean, go find a man forum and look at their questions and answers. No catty biatching there. Just straight forward questions and answers. So, is it just a woman thing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• LOL...you should visit Cracked.com and re-evaluate that statement...men get just as catty and bitchy as we do hun
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:05 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Yes i have to agree with you! Alot of these women on here are something else, quick to judge, and if you don't agree with their opinion they bash u....sad that no one can have a disagreement or ask advice on cafemom without someone bashing
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 12:10 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I guess I am mising the men forums where they are not so catty. I am in a couple of debate forums with men and women. The men can almost be worse than the women.
    Anonymous

• No, and all ment aren't saints either.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:12 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Oh my god i'm glad someone said it. 99% of women on here are sooo nice to me, but theres that 1% that act like stuck up bitches. I have the same problem whenever I work with women, they are always catty and conniving, always trying to backstab people and sabotage.
    siera_lyn

Answer by siera_lyn at 12:32 PM on May. 17, 2011

• *missing
    Anonymous

• WOW
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 12:17 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I really dislike that word "biatches". But yes, it seems there are way too many catty women HERE.
    In my "real life", most women are nice and considerate and happy with their looks and ther families and ther lives.....I think the catty women are just basically unhappy and don't know that THEY have to be responsible for their own happiness.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 12:18 PM on May. 17, 2011

• some time the word bitch dont bother me and sometimes it does
    bmutter1

Answer by bmutter1 at 12:21 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I agree, some women can be that way, and they may have self esteem problems, where men on the other hand like to gossip like females, they just get a kick out of it and don't take it serious like women do, unless it's about there women
    ttk2

Answer by ttk2 at 1:52 PM on May. 17, 2011