For those who believe the world will end on Saturday...

what are you doing to prepare for it?

Not many people are talking about it in the big city I live in, but I have family that lives in a small, country town where people are all over it with signs, picketing, billboards, etc. and I'm really curious what these people are doing the next few days to prepare for what they think will happen? Are they spending all day every day in church? Staying at home enjoying "last moments" with family? I can't imagine what I'd do if I truly thought I was going to die in a few days!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't believe it but find it to be just another good excuse to have sex all day with dh.
    Anonymous

• I can't believe people fall for this bull over and over again!
    Keva1990

Answer by Keva1990 at 12:09 PM on May. 17, 2011

• You do realize this guy predicted the world would end in 1994 right?
    Anonymous

• Anon. - Oh really? No, I don't know much about the man that is saying all this and not really interested in him as I don't believe any of it anyway, just curious about those who do believe in it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:10 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Someone told me not to long ago that somewhere online you can buy survival packs for this crap at 100 bucks a pop... ima bbq and get drunk saturday anyway so not sure i'd notice if the world was ending or not... ;-)
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 12:12 PM on May. 17, 2011

• So how's it suppose to happen??

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:13 PM on May. 17, 2011

• butterfly - I don't even know that much LOL! I think Jesus is supposed to come? I'm curious if everyone will see him at once, like the moon, or is he gonna travel around the world taking one city at a time? LOL!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:15 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I'll probably be out in my garden pulling weeds. Don't know for sure yet. Though I am considering having a massive party though I don't have a grill and I don't feel like having a bunch of drunks around. Ah well, it was a nice thought.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:15 PM on May. 17, 2011

• From what I read on the guy's site Butterfly an earthquake is supposed to occur at 6PM in EVERY timezone and follow around the earth until it completely circles it. I seriously have my doubts as to it actually occuring
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:17 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Watching the radar! lol we are supposed to get storms again this week onto saturday! Past that, I'll be eating some fatty foods friday as I take my weekend break from my diet... soooo... nothing new lol
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 12:18 PM on May. 17, 2011