CALLING ALL ANONS . . . . LETS TALK ABOUT THE GREEN MONSTER!

So, Anon, what are you really jealous about?

What gets your goat?

What do you see that you wish, wish, wish you could have.

Post anon if you can!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yeah I'd go with the skinny bitches too. Well I don't want to be skinny, just thinner. Oh and those born into money. Must be nice to not know what it's like to worry about finances.
    Anonymous

• i get jealous of anyone who just found out they are pregnant.. it actually hurts. in real life too. ..but i don't go leaving nasty anon remarks
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 12:33 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I am not jealous of anyone BUT I wish I could explain to my dad why I need my car fixed and have him help me get it done since he has helped my sister and she gets whatever she wants and I get no help. I wish my ex would get jumped, stripped naked and left in the woods.
    Anonymous

• and what is with the votedowns? Am I not allowed to be jealous of a woman who can afford to stay home and splurge? I can't afford to do it but really wish i could!
    Anonymous

• Jealous of the millionaires and those who can get pregnant!
    Anonymous

• I'm pretty much jealous of anyone who owns their own home...I know it's silly but I just feel like if me and DH owned our own home our life would be that much closer to perfect
    Anonymous

• I'm upset that as a teen mom i never got to be free! i lol i love my dh and kids i would never trade what i have but it would have been nice to at least had a single life for a year or two!

Anonymous

• how do you answer anon?
    timbrikaylamom

Answer by timbrikaylamom at 2:07 PM on May. 17, 2011

• A flat belly!
    Jett5

Answer by Jett5 at 2:42 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Ohhh I am sooo envious of the women who have kids but still have their perfect tummies.... I used to have a super sexy tummy before kids now its all stretched and ripped with stretch marks :(
    As much as I love my kids and my life I do sometimes envy the people who still have the freedom to just travel or go out whenever they want.
    Ohhh and lets not forget those who have extreme amounts of $$$$$ and never seem to really have to do ANYTHING...
    Anonymous