How soon did you show with your second pregnancy?

I am 11 weeks and feel my stomach maybe getting harder and a little bigger. I was a little overweight prior to conceiving so I really can tell as much as I did the first time but I didn't show until about 26 weeks the first time.

amommy2a2yrold

Asked by amommy2a2yrold at 12:26 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I was wondering that too. It just depends on your body type I think, Are you tall or short... Big hips or not? Stuff like that all has a factor in it. I am 7 weeks I don't think I will show until about 20 weeks or so. I am tall and have "mommy" hips though... So average it from that.

Good luck and congratulations!
    gibsongirl017

Answer by gibsongirl017 at 1:17 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I wasn't even out of my 1st trimester and I was already showing and was hard to button my regular pants.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 12:30 PM on May. 17, 2011

• i didnt start showing till i was like 14 weeks this time and its my second
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 12:49 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Right now in gestation, your uterus is very, very small. Even if it's your second or third child. It will feel harder, and should be about the size of a grapefruit. Likely below your pelvic bone. However, if you are one of the women that is bigger with your second significantly, maybe your uterus will grow quicker. As it grows, it will shift your stomach and other organs, you know that already. :)

With my first, I did not show until about 6 or so months. No one really even knew I wasn't just gaining weight til close to 7 months.
    With my second, I started showing around 5 months, but as a woman, I noticed the changes in my uterus, and my body, far before then.
    This is my third baby (not counting miscarriages), and I feel I REALLY started to show late last week (15 weeks - 4.5 months). I could see and feel a difference around 13 weeks, though. So, I wouldn't feel bad. If its weight gain, will show in face, and other places 2.
    Harmy

Answer by Harmy at 1:11 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I'm 8 weeks with my second and I am just starting to show, I have to unbutton my pants to sit down.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 1:33 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I was 7 months when I started showing with my oldest 2.
    Ashisexhausted1

Answer by Ashisexhausted1 at 1:34 PM on May. 17, 2011