Why do people ask.

Why do people ask abortion questions in the pregnancy section. Dont get me wrong I'm not bashing or judging anyone for wanting to have one I'm just wondering why they would ask a bunch of pregnant people or mothers what they should do. I know everyone need advice and I'm glad that if some of the advice you get off here helps you make the right decision for you whatever that might be then I really am glad but could you put them in a different section. I know i does have to deal with pregnancy but still.
Sorry if i offend someone.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:13 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• It's a pregnancy related question. Just because we have kids doesn't mean we don't support a woman being able to have an abortion if that's what she feels is best for herself.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 5:15 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Probably because if they are pondering abortion, then they are obviously pregnant. A lot of women that just find out that they are preg. have feelings all over the board. It's more likely that if she is asking in the pg. section she really wants to keep it but wants to validate those feelings. If she was really leaning towards abortion, she would be more likely to post on an abortion support website.
    Anonymous

• People go into the TTC section and ask questions and state that they weren't trying to get pregnant..blah, blah. Seriously, the last thing that most women who have being TTCing for a while with no luck want to hear is that someone (esp. some young single chick) managed to get knocked up out of ignorance......
    But, if they don't know what is going on or what to look for (and many of these girls do not have a clue about their fertility otherwise they wouldn't end up with in their situation) they feel it is necessary to go to a forum where they may be able to get some answers.
    Anonymous

• I think that I may have ..I posted it there because "pregancy" doesn't always mean that they will carry to term..they have been "impregnated".
    Anonymous