Cashcrate is a big fat fraud.. what are some REAL survey companies online?

I don't want to have to have texts sent to my phone where some company wants to charge me 19.99 a month... and that is what most of the offers I see are!

where can I find a REAL survey company online that I can be paid for?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Technology

• I am a member of www.valuedopinions.com and it IS completely legit. No money required to join. They send you emails of the surveys and if you qualify you get rewarded for it. They arent much. Most ranging from 1.50-5.00 per survey. And once you reach 20$ you can redeem your earnings by gift card. There are several different ones. I do the 20$ amazon gift card. When u redeem it, within 10 days they send you the code for it. If it happens to not come within those 10 days just email them and they get it to you QUICK. Ive been a member for quite a while and have redeemed several amazon.com gift cards. But like I said there are several to choose from.
    mommy_of_2_0609

Answer by mommy_of_2_0609 at 12:42 PM on May. 17, 2011

• my teacher uses surveymonkey.com on the entire group of students at my university

i would say that makes it pretty credible, i use it and i never had a problem :)
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 1:48 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I do surveys online sometimes but I gotta tell you, there really isn't any money in it. I get about 25-30 extra dollars a month from doing it. I use Opinion Outpost, Toluna, Valued Opinions, Global Test Market and Synovate. The last 2 will send you products to test after a while too, that's kinda cool. I just recently got a test bottle of D&G Perfume that's worth about 60 bucks, so it's worth it to me.
    siera_lyn

Answer by siera_lyn at 12:45 PM on May. 17, 2011

• do you get specials for refering someone?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:44 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I'm not really looking to earn a full time job, just enough to have some "fun" money for pizza once a month or something like that.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:48 PM on May. 17, 2011

• thats why i never want to do things like that
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 11:34 AM on May. 18, 2011