Charleston, Sc??

My husband and i would like to go to there in the fall, It looks beautiful. My question is, is there enough to do there that will keep us busy for 5 days?

kelka24

Asked by kelka24 at 12:55 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Travel

• We have gone for the day and it's lovely. I don't know if there is enough for 5 days. Look into it though.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:00 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Oh yes! My husband and I go every spring and stay for several days. There are horse and buggy tours, walking tours (just walking on your own too could take days, lol). There are plantations to visit, museums, we always walk through the grave yards at the old churches. Battery Park, Fort Sumter, the aquarium. Stay downtown and you can park your car and pretty much never use it unless you drive to one of the plantations.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 1:17 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Oh yeah, go to the city website and request a free tourist book.
    slw123