My 5yr old and 2yr old constantly fight!!

My 5 yr old son has ADHD. And is always fighting and bullying my 2yr old daughter. I try time outs, separating them. But it just seems theres hardly any times that they actually get along and play well together. They are both so jealous of each other. And they are both shown plenty of attetnion. I know my sons ADHD is a factor in this but if anyone has any suggestions to help I would GREATLY appreciate it. Thanks

Dawn

mommy_of_2_0609

Asked by mommy_of_2_0609 at 1:01 PM on May. 17, 2011 in General Parenting

• You know hun, all siblings fight, it is totally normal, but harp on this::: they are blood related and family, tell the 5 year old that is the big boy and should be lenient with his little sister because she is just a baby and he is not. There will come a rime when this will get easier, but for now you will have to play referee, and harp on the family concept until it sinks in!

Answer by older at 1:04 PM on May. 17, 2011

• this is going on with my niece and son... and it urks the heck out of me i have to tell her to be the big kid all the time... just walk away and for my son to just leave her alone... crazy kids
    lynnlang

Answer by lynnlang at 1:12 PM on May. 17, 2011

• WAIT TILL THEY ARE IN THERE TEENS
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 11:03 PM on May. 17, 2011