Are you a SAHM or a Working Mom?

Are you a SAHM or a Working Mom? I work part time(most of the time full time) and have 2 children ages 5 and 2. My son is getting ready to start school this Aug. I have went back and forth deciding whether to work or stay home. But these days it takes 2 incomes to get by. So I found a wonderful job that still gives me family time and the Money we need :)

Dawn

mommy_of_2_0609

Asked by mommy_of_2_0609 at 1:06 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Money & Work

• Stay at home mom wishing to be a work at home mom
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 1:07 PM on May. 17, 2011

• right now a sahm... in a few years i'll be a working mom
    lynnlang

Answer by lynnlang at 1:08 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I'm a SAHM =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 1:08 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Working mom, but wants to work part-time and go back to school online part-time
    ttk2

Answer by ttk2 at 1:08 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I'm SAHM...sometimes I love it, sometimes I hate it lol...but I guess no one is ever 100% satisfied with where they are in life...just sometimes I feel like I don't have any direction for MY OWN life ya know? everything I do is for someone else...{sigh} oh well lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:08 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Working...........allllllllllllllllways working..
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 1:10 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I know what u mean. When you are a SAHM you wish you were able to work, get out of the house. But when youre a working mom you wish you could be at home with your kids. Its going to help me with my son being in school all day come August, only having daycare for my daughter will be much less :)
    mommy_of_2_0609

Comment by mommy_of_2_0609 (original poster) at 1:13 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I have been a SHAM for the last 33 years with odd jobs here and there part time, ones that put me home around noon.

Answer by older at 1:14 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I am a WAHM I have it ALL!!! I get to be here for the kids and make money!! I work when I can and I fit it in with our schedules. If you would like more info...message me!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 1:16 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Would never be anything other the a stay at home mom, I love being with my children knowing there safe and also love being here to take care of hubby like have dinner ready for him, having clean clothes put up, the works. Thats how I was raised and it makes me happy to see my family in order and happy :)
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 1:17 PM on May. 17, 2011