Is it just me or are 1st pregnancies better than the second?

With my first i was only nauseaous the 1st trimester and had tons of energy from then on and only gained 24 lbs and then had a wonderful labor. I am 23 weeks pregnant and already gained 17 pounds and which is fine but i am eating better this time and exercising where I didn't the first time. And I have gotten horrible vericose veins on my thighs and legs, got an hernia in my groin (which I am hoping won't require a c-section) and also have one of those veins (can't remember what they call it) in my vagina lips. I like being pregnant but in a way I am ready to have this baby and get my body back to normal if that is possible at this point!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• no!!! i am 36 weeks with my second and my first pregnancy was so much funner, less frustrating, and well i was able to get comfy somehow with my first. this time is just horrible.! i have gained 50 pounds and i have ALWAYS been little lol. im a grouch i eat everything in sight. with my first i was induced and didnt even have contractions until i was induced at 40 weeks. this time i have been contracting for about two months and my doctor says she thinks ill end up going into labor before my due date. that scares me because i have no idea what to expect when i go into labor on my own lol. well anyways goodluch momma!
    teenmommytobe16

Answer by teenmommytobe16 at 3:15 PM on May. 17, 2011

• My first was WAYYYY easier than my second. But this one (my 3rd) has been a cake walk compared to both.
    alligurl186

Answer by alligurl186 at 3:39 PM on May. 17, 2011