Prince Charming was an A$$hole (venting)

You ever meet that one person thats soo good..too good. But you convince yourself that maybe you have finally found that person who was just made for you? Yep that was me. He was everything that I wanted in a guy and more. We spent an amazing weekend together and then another week and a half. But about half way threw that week something went terribly wrong and by the end of that week our whole relationship was falling apart. I forgave him for the mistake he made and let it go, but he turned around and slept with someone else! The someone else was the woman he'd be texting and telling me was just a friend. So once again I have failed at another relationship. Yay me! i am too suffocating and obessive and no matter how hard i try NOT to be like that i always am. So then I stop and they get mad. Can I never win? Just when my life was starting to look so good. a good job, living on my own, feeling healthier and happier and a great relationship and BAM. Outta no where. *sighs* and nevermind add in the fact that somehow with an IUD in we managed to get pregnant. i seriously want to scream and cry..and idk wat else.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:17 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• uuuuummmm.... how's it your fault he slept with someone else... pretty sure you didnt tell him to... and if i'm right it sounds like in less than 2 weeks he cheated on you twice... why you want to stay with him anyway...
    doesnt sound like its you honey...
    just saying..
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 1:26 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Maybe you aren't so suffocating and obsessive, maybe you just have a knack for hooking up with cheaters. First off, if it seems too good to be true then it is. No one is perfect for you in an instant, the kind of long-lasting bond that can sustain a good marriage doesn't just happen overnight. It takes time to develop. But in the meantime if someone isn't into you enough to give your relationship a chance without pursueing other women at the same time, then they really aren't into you enough to deserve your time. In the future, DO NOT be forgiving of "mistakes." If a guy isn't committed in the early stages when everything is new and fresh and exciting, how likely is he to be committed for the long haul. And try not to rush things, either. You have to take time to get to know someone, don't decide they are Prince Charming right away. You teach people how to treat you so demand respect, if you don't get it you have to move on.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 1:27 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Wow!! I completely know how you feel. I was doing good, job, 3 bedroom house, lots of friends.....and then here he comes. Now pregnant, no job, no friends, in a new place and trying to figure it all out. I wish you the best of luck!!! And like I keep telling myself, just keep your chin up it does get better, I just don't know when. I'm still Hoping, Praying, and Wishing and I'm NOT gonna let him win by getting the best of me.
    lollipoplisa74

Answer by lollipoplisa74 at 1:27 PM on May. 17, 2011

• How long were you with him? I am sorry, but the post sounds like it wasn't very long. Some guys don't take things seriously if it is real short timing. Either way, I am sorry that you got hurt. Guys can act like total creeps sometimes.
    wenona_mandy

Answer by wenona_mandy at 1:27 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Thanks ladies I appreciate it. Right now I am just gonna focus on the babies I have now and the baby on the way. I just thought maybe I had gotten it right this time and maybe that i'd hold the potential for long term. But this is life and I swear I have a tatto on my forehead that says "cheat on me" lol.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:34 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I refer to that as an idiot in tin foil..
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 3:47 PM on May. 17, 2011

• OP: Don't feel bad... I've worn that same tattoo a few times myself.
    wenona_mandy

Answer by wenona_mandy at 4:40 PM on May. 17, 2011