Where did you get your kds name from?

My 7 yr old name is Kyree Isaiah. I always liked the name Kyree but just found out it means "Lord have mercy" and isaiah is biblical
My 5 yr old name is Heaven Mikayla. My husband said if we ever have a girl he wants her name to be Heaven and Mikayla means "who is like God". At first i was going to spell it Makayla but i was watching baby story and this lady spelled it Mikayla and i thought it was unique
And my 2 yr old id Jovan Pierre. He's a junior. But my mil said that Jovan was a cologne. We call him jojo lol

kyheavensmom

Asked by kyheavensmom at 1:20 PM on May. 17, 2011 in General Parenting

• The first name just randomly popped in my head one day and my BF liked it and then her middle name is her dads name spelt different
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 1:21 PM on May. 17, 2011

• The first name is a name that we finally agreed on and the middle name is my grandfather's name, who happened to pass away 4 days after my son was born.
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 1:24 PM on May. 17, 2011

• We wanted something short, uncommon but not unusual. DH was checking out road signs on our drive up to my grandmother's for a baby shower. He spotted a welcome to Tennessee sign and picked out the letters for Tess. It stuck!

Her middle name is a family name.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 1:25 PM on May. 17, 2011

• My oldest we had gotten down to 3 names Bridgette, Kristen or Kandis and I really wanted Kandis but we went with Kristen. A friend of ours was named Kristen. My second is Gavin, also after a good friend of mine. With the 3rd we didnt know if he was a boy or a girl so we had unisex names chosen, he is Taylor. Baby4 and baby 5 both are named after family members who have passed on.

Answer by gemgem at 1:28 PM on May. 17, 2011

• DS- Kaleb- means faithful Sean- is his godfathers name Lee- is my father and 2 grandpas names DD- Kallista- means most beautiful -Elizabeth her great g-mas name Leigh- same as kalebs DD- Chloe- Means Verdant Goddess Georgetta- my middle and my g-mas name Katherine- her g-mas name DD Daisy - I love the name Lorelei- love the name Mae-same...ol DD- Ginger- she has red hair Victoria-great g-mas name Rose- Aunts name

JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 2:17 PM on May. 17, 2011

• My oldest is Alexander Nicholas, I've always loved both names and was dead set on my first boy having this name. We call him Alex.
    My youngest is named Benjamin Chandler Chase (he has two middle names). At the time my husband liked the name Ben, my oldest liked the name Chase (he was 3 at the time and said he liked it because he was going to chase him around the house) and I had a preference for Chandler at the time but didn't like it for a first name.
    I went with longer names so the kids had options when they were older. When Ben was little we called him Chase up until 1st grade when he told us he wanted to be called Ben and its been Ben ever since.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 3:30 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Awwww i like that! Thats cute
    kyheavensmom

Comment by kyheavensmom (original poster) at 3:36 PM on May. 17, 2011

• MY SISTER NAMED MY DAUGHTER
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 11:03 PM on May. 17, 2011