What do you think the most important values are that you can teach your children?

There are some many things we teach our children and lets face it some will stick and some won't if you could pick the most important values you want your child to have what would they be?

amommy2a2yrold

Asked by amommy2a2yrold at 1:36 PM on May. 17, 2011 in General Parenting

• being non-judgemental
    loving God
    Compassion
    being non-confrontational
    being clean and caring for their things!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 2:09 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Honesty and inquisitiveness.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:37 PM on May. 17, 2011

• The golden rule treat others as you would want to be treated. There are a lot of values I want to instill in my daughter. But if i could only pick one to stick I think that one would be most important to me especially since so many others hinge on that concept
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 1:38 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Through pain comes joy to take life as it comes and know it will always get better so in all that never forget to love because "love" is so much more that just a word. Its compassion its forgivness its respect its something everyone needs its even disipline and so much more. If you do things is love you can never go wrong. Dont let the bad things harden your heart.
    whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 1:43 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Compassion
    Honesty
    integrity

Answer by older at 1:46 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I was thinking for my daughter honesty, self worth and compassion. If I had a son I really would like him to be chivalrous, honest and respectful. Of course there are so many more.
    amommy2a2yrold

Comment by amommy2a2yrold (original poster) at 1:48 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Compassion. If they learn anything from me, I hope it's to view the world compassionately.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 3:13 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I TEACH THEM TO MAKE GOOD CHOICE BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO LIVE WITH THE OUTCOME
    rinamomof2

Answer by rinamomof2 at 11:01 PM on May. 17, 2011