SHE is the one being unfair.... !!!!!

My son is married to one hell of a b*tch !!!

They met a year ago and my son instantly started taking care of her 2 sons ( 1 and 2 years old) ... they got married a few months later and they just had a little girl together.

Ever since they have got together I have accepted those boys as my own... Whenever I am not working I have them with me...

When she first got pregnant again she kept saying that she was afraid everyone will just love the baby and not the boys ( since the baby is "actual blood") .... well that isnt true.

Ever since the baby has come she has been acting crazy ( she was pretty crazy during the pregnancy too) ....

She stopped my son from adopting the boys ( their birth father gave up his rights) and the plan all alone was for my son to adopt them ... the time came to where he was able to ( they had to be married for 6 months) and she stopped it from happening... and then she also told him that he cant do anything with her children becuase he isnt the real dad anyways.... she said all of this on Easter and kept the kids from coming to our family get together ( instead they stayed home and did nothing ) ...

Now she has said that I cannot be around the baby because I would chose the baby over the boys....

Is she freaking kidding me ??? I have the boys ATLEAST 5 days a week ( after work I pick them up and they usually stay all night and I have to drop them off before I go to work) ... my entire house is covered with Toy Story and toy trucks... I brag about my grandsons and I have a million pictures of them...... but yet if i ask if I can see the baby I am being unfair.... i am such a horrible person because I " only want to see my grandaughter" ....

Well my grandaughter is 2 months old... and I have only seen her 3 times -- when i have gone to their house and she let me see her... but yet I have had the boys EVERY SINGLE WEEK, ATLEAST 5 DAYS , EACH OF THOSE WEEKS !!!!!

If anything wouldnt that be unfair to the baby ? That I am seeing her brothers more than her....

ALSO it isnt a problem at all that her mother only sees the grandaughter.... she NEVER has the boys ... she sees the boys maybe once or twice a month but literally sees my grandaughter pretty much everyday !!!!! she has even got to keep her over night and has NEVER had the boys stay the night at her house !!!!!

This drives me crazy and I hate it sooo much!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• WOW! Keep the faith mama!
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 1:41 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Tell her you see ALL of them or you see NONE of them.

I sincerely doubt this woman will be in your son's life for long.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:43 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Wow! I'm so sorry! This woman doesn't make any sense at all...and she is letting her mom play the game she is trying to accuse you of playing....Seriously, WOW! She needs to realize blood doesn't make family! What a great grandma you are...I hope she wakes up from this crazy dream she is living in!
    sdks2011

Answer by sdks2011 at 1:48 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Yes she is being a bitch, but maybe for a real reason, HELLOOO haven't any one you been crazy during pregnancy or had post partum depression? Maybe your son NOT adopting them is better in the long run, if they split he'll be paying child support for 3 instead of one. My honest opinion, she grow out of this phase and realize what a great helper you are and always have been to her and her boys. Maybe she's over protective of the new baby. No she shouldn't have to worry about you with the baby, but take it from someone who went through horrible post parturm depression, I wouldn't even let DH be alone with the kids and that's sad. Anyhow, take it or leave it, I hope it gets better soon for everyone's sake.
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 1:49 PM on May. 17, 2011

• i dont think it is PPD .... EVERYONE said to watch out for her when they first got together, because of her crazy attitude and also the fact that she is a serial cheater ( my son believes he is the one she wont cheat on though) ....

She doesnt care who has the boys ... she will seriously let anyone babysit them if I cant... She even called one of my friends to see if she could babysit one day when i had a DR. appt... and she had only met my friend one other time -- she literally looked up her phone number and just called her up too ask her if she could get the boys because she didnt feel good.

She will take the baby to her moms everyday so she can take naps even though at night my son is the one who wakes up with the baby and she is snoring away ( my sons words) ....

My son even has to work double hours now because she wants my older grandson to go to daycare during the day ( younger grandson goes to my nieces house
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:14 PM on May. 17, 2011

• ...my son WANTS to adopt them for when they do get divorced he will have rights to the boys and still get to see them-- he is extremly close to them and they are his sons, he is their daddy.

and I dont think it is that she is afraid to leave the baby seeing how she will let anyone of her sisters or her mom keep the baby whenever they want --- even the sister who recently got busted for drugs, and when my son complains about hte baby being with that sister ( because the baby smells badly like cigg. smoke when she is picked up ) she will get mad and and tell him if he doesnt shut up she will take all of the kids from him and there isnt anything he can do about it.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:17 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I can see her changing her mind about your son adopting the boys. I LOVE my dh but after everything I went through with my ex for my DD, I would be scared to death to do it again with someone else if we ever got divorced. Everything else, I think she is letting her insecurities get the best of her. She is afraid that the boys will not be as loved as the girl by your family so she is keeping the girl away from you in order to prevent this. Her fears are not rational but I do understand them. Maybe you could sit down and talk with her. Don't accuse her of doing something wrong, because she is probably not trying to just tell her that you want to know ALL your grandchildren. Offer to watch all three of them. Maybe she is also a nervous mom and wants to keep the baby close to her? Maybe offer to come to her house and watch all three while she naps or takes some time for herself?
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 2:18 PM on May. 17, 2011

• BUMP
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 2:20 PM on May. 17, 2011

• ...my son WANTS to adopt them for when they do get divorced he will have rights to the boys and still get to see them-- he is extremly close to them and they are his sons, he is their daddy

"when they get divorced"?????
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 2:20 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I said WHEN they get divorced because she threatens it all the time... she constantly tells him he has no rights to ANY of the kids and if he doesnt go along with what she wants she will leave him...

This is her 3rd marriage and she is 24 years old.... I hate to say it but I have little hope that he is her last.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:24 PM on May. 17, 2011