Baby shower ideas?

I'm a creative person and thought a theme shower at my work would be great. So I was thinking baby diapers and wipes. But then I have no idea what kind of diapers to ask for. So any other ideas? My friend at work is hosting it but she wants to make sure I have an awesome shower.

spagirl0426

Asked by spagirl0426 at 1:40 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I don't think a shower needs a theme. Just have a nice meal and open presents. You want to get more than diapers and wipes. People want to pick out cute outfits and give you what they loved having when they had babies. You can register if you want.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:45 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Hmm. Maybe instead of asking for one specific brand of diaper, you could say something like...everyone bring at least one pack of diapers for a raffal (sp)..... and do some sort of random drawing and have prizes. My cousin did that at her baby shower and it was really a lot of fun.
    K19902010

Answer by K19902010 at 1:46 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Pampers are what work for my DD .....It's your choice really....
    littlekitty2002

Answer by littlekitty2002 at 1:48 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Well I'm having 6 showers total including the one from work. That's why I thought I would do something simple. 5 showers seems a bit crazy to me. But people want to host them and I'm not going to stop them.
    spagirl0426

Comment by spagirl0426 (original poster) at 2:16 PM on May. 17, 2011

• its probably good to get a variety of different sizes and brands so that you can tell what fits best on your baby. I HATE Huggies on my babe because they leak like she isn't even wearing a diaper... but other people love them. I like Luves.
    I also use cloth diapers when we are at home, but that's a whole different story!
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 3:17 PM on May. 17, 2011