Farting during sex adult content

It's sooo embaressing,but it's gottent ot the point where it happens so much that e doesnt even pause and I no longer laugh...it's not during intercourse so much as it is when he fingers me...he thinks I suck air into my anus while im cumming...which could be possible...I kinda push my muscles out so it makes it more intense when he fingers me...kinda like when you push to poop only not in my anus area...if that makes sence...but anyways...anyone else ever pass gas during sex at all?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Relationships

• I have never had this issue but i would try taking an anti-farting medication
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 1:47 PM on May. 17, 2011

• yep a time or two..we laughed so hard we were both in tears..the worst part we were in doggie position which made it even more funny to me!
    Anonymous

• No
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 1:48 PM on May. 17, 2011

• And you are sure that it's coming out of your ass?

Maybe you are quiffing? When he fingers you, it allows air into your vagina and when you cum, it pushes the air out.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:52 PM on May. 17, 2011

• it's most deff. out my butt...it's just a little poot sound...not a huge fart and it doesnt stink...I do quiff when we do it doggy so I know the diff.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:56 PM on May. 17, 2011

• not fart but air in vagina yes
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 2:09 PM on May. 17, 2011

• no, can't say that has happened, maybe try so gas meds?
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 2:29 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Yes, a time or two. we just keep going and talk about it after......lol
    emerald2

Answer by emerald2 at 2:44 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Meh, no biggie lady. Not many women are going to have the balls to admit it, but it has happened or they lead very boring sex lives. lol We have ignored then laughed after and busted up laughing right then. :-) And if you both are over it, then no worries!
    luv.my.kids.365

Answer by luv.my.kids.365 at 3:02 PM on May. 17, 2011