What do I do? Please help!!

So my bf says all i do is nag him. Im pregnant and due in September. I am currently on leave from my job bc of a weight restriction. When I worked by BF didnt have a job. I took care of gas cigarettes and food for him. Now that Im not working he doesnt help me at all..of course I dont smoke but I would love to have a little money to spend on baby stuff. I mean I dont understand why he wont save any money to buy baby stuff. He says the more I nag and bit** the more he isnt gonna help. Am I wrong here or should I just not care what he does with his money??

Heather021287

Asked by Heather021287 at 1:46 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Money & Work

• I agree with the others and I have also learned my lesson the hard way. Start pricing baby things, and then show him how much the BASICS cost.....let him know that the baby needs these things, over and over and over again. If he's not willing to help support the baby now, what's going to change his mind later? When you REALLY need the stuff? To be as honest as the first reply was......no REAL man is going to deny his child of things that are needed. No REAL man would be worried that the mother is a nag and holds that against her. What you're dealing with now is just the beginning and if you allow it to continue.....it's going to get worse and be a bad for all involved. Hugs to you and good luck!

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 2:12 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I would walk him to the door and not look back. Sorry to be so harsh but experience is talking here. If he wants to be with you he will work his ASS off to get you back and take care of that baby. Otherwise See YA..cause it may not get any better unless you lay down the boundry now!. You will be better off doing it yourself. Hugs..sorry you are having to deal with an immature father. Prayers for you.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 1:50 PM on May. 17, 2011

• yep, walk out... I know it's hard, and you may have to find someplace to go that is less than ideal, but this guy isn't living up to "I'm going to be a dad soon" Don't do this "by yourself" with him in the picture, it doesn't make sense... if you have to do it by yourself, do it by YOUR rules, he's no king... you are the queen and should be treated as such.
    hollydaze1974

Answer by hollydaze1974 at 1:56 PM on May. 17, 2011

• And don't forget to file for child support :)
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 1:57 PM on May. 17, 2011

• The only thing wrong here is that you still call him your boyfriend. He is now demoted to "ex." Effective IMMEDIATELY. Get your legal ducks in a row... and DO NOT take him back., NO MATTER WHAT.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:13 PM on May. 17, 2011

• sounds like my ex. get out while you can, he's lazy and would rather have you provide than get off of his own ass and provide for a family that he will (and I promise you it will happen) be losing!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 2:20 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I agree with all of the above!! GET OUT NOW!!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 3:40 PM on May. 17, 2011