As much as I hate these questions: adult content

The last time I had sex was around March 10th. I use birth control, the ring,and my husband always pulls out. I've had 3-4 periods since early March. The past week I have been very sick to my stomach, so much so that I've even stopped smoking. What are the chances I could be pregnant? I was thinking I just had a stomach virus but my friend has me worried I'm knocked up.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:53 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'll give you the answer you probably hate too, take a test, that's the only way to know for sure.
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:05 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Nobody here is going to be able to answer your question. Prego test. Bada bing, bada boom.
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 2:16 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I knew this was the answer I'd get because I always say the same! I'll update tomorrow after I test.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:18 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Definately need the test! LOL! Good Luck!
    Heather021287

Answer by Heather021287 at 2:59 PM on May. 17, 2011

• how long have you been using the ring? I wonder if your symptoms might be a side affect?
    its best not to smoke when you are taking birth control anyway, it puts you at an increased risk for things like blood clots
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 3:13 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I've been using the ring off and on for a year and a half. I was off it two months then started using it again last Wednesday. I've never had problems with it before but will keep that in mind.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:43 PM on May. 17, 2011

• go to the docter
    momtobe522

Answer by momtobe522 at 5:08 PM on May. 17, 2011