School year, size changes?

school year is nearly complete. the outfit your kiddo wore on the 1st day, would it still fit? My son underwent an ENORMOUS height change since Aug/Sept. He began kindergarten with a few 4T things still fitting. And we just bought last night a new outfit for graduation and the pants are a 7 slim and the top a 6. Wow...

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 2:09 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Shopping

• last year my son grew SIX inches before the school year was over.
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 2:11 PM on May. 17, 2011

• LOl My mil were just talking about this. My 6 & 11 yr old grew like I dont know what this year. My 11 yr old went from a size 10 to a 14 lol. He also went from a size 3 shoe to a size 5 shoe. My 6 yr old started kinder in size 6x and is in a 10 now and according to the growth chart in her classroom grew 4 inches taller. I dont know what I am feeding them but they are growing like weeds./

Answer by gemgem at 2:12 PM on May. 17, 2011

• this year my now 8 year old grew like crazy! started in a size 6 pants and is now in an 8 but will be in 10 by fall and was in a 7 shirt now comfortably in a 10.

my now 5 yr old daughter went just from 4 to 5
    my 2 yr old seemed to hardly grow though.....
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 2:15 PM on May. 17, 2011

• And then there is my kid. She is finishing 2nd grade and can still wear the outfit she wore on her first day of Kinder. It is a little shorter (dress and tights) but it still fits her quite well.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 2:19 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Hmm...DS's still fits him...3rd DD's should still fit, albeit a little snug...Yikes, I can't remember what the older 2 wore...but I'm sure they still fit, just a bit tighter/shorter...
    Anonymous