Does this annoy you or infuriate you?

I fly by the rules. If a concert says "no cameras" I bring no camera. And then I am ALWAYS the only person without one. My kids dance recital says no nailpolish so we're up all night scrubbing it off and then she's the only one with naked nails. Do you bring cameras to concerts, etc etc?

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 2:11 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i follow the rules. i was annoyed today too. at my sons award ceremony the principal asked for everyone to please wait and hold your applause until all the children get the rewards..of course there were 2 or 3 moms that had to jump up screaming and hollaring their kids name like they are at a baseball game. come on! some people are trying to get video footage here and you moms fuck it all up
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 2:16 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I go by the rules. I am setting an example for my kids after all. It can be very annoying to be the only one to do the right thing.
    Anonymous

• Yes it bothers me too. Seriously....what are we teaching our kids when something says "no camera's or whatever" and we do it anyway. Then we wonder why our kids are stealing cookies when we tell them no.

You can't expect your kids to follow the rules when you don't. I always tell my dd that I am not concerned with what others do...I am concerned with what we do. But yes it is irritating.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 2:14 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I go by the rules too. It makes life easier and people appreciate it,
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 2:14 PM on May. 17, 2011

• It does annoy me, I get so pissed when I'm in traffic and i see people cutting up the shoulder lanes. All i can think of is you asshole your time is no more important than mine get in fucking line lol

But I've always been someone who goes by the rules regardless of if I like or agree with them or not. If I really don't agree then i work to have them changed but until they are I follow them.
    kayslay

Answer by kayslay at 2:15 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Yes it can. At concerts I think anything goes. I mean the whole stadium is full of pot smoke & you are not supposed to even smoke in there?
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 2:15 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I try to follow rules if i know what they are. at concerts i turn the flash off if it said no cameras and mine somehow got in. I do shout and cheer for my kids when I'm not supposed to but I don't go all crazy like. I will NOT break rules in traffic, I have seen way too many people who thought it was a good idea end up with a free ride in a black and white because they have killed someone
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 2:19 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I'll bring a camera to a concert. It's kind of an unwritten rule that everyone brings their camera even if they say not to. They say no phones too but I'm not going to a concert without one. That being said, I do follow the rules all other times, I'm not going to do something just because other people do, I do things because I am a human and I have free will.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 2:21 PM on May. 17, 2011

• i am a rule follower...i figure that there are rules that are made for a reason...
    happymom8262

Answer by happymom8262 at 5:19 PM on May. 17, 2011

• well i have one on my phone and yes i bring my phone
    i usually don't know the rules
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 3:09 PM on May. 17, 2011