Any one in here hate dirty walls as much as I do?

OMG, I can't tell you how disgusted I am by dirty walls within peoples homes. I am constanly cleaning my walls, and I go to houses such as my ml's house and her walls and doors are gross. And she gets on me and tells me that a wife and mother must keep her house clean and food prepared. But she can't clean her walls. Any of you like me or is there something else that you have to keep clean and you hate seeing other people not clean what you must clean?

styhmMommy

Asked by styhmMommy at 2:26 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Just for Fun

• we have wood panel on the inside of the house and it drives me nuts because I can't tell if it is dirty! I miss my painted walls! I clean the white door all the time but the walls drive me nuts!!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 2:28 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I hate dirty walls too. That grosses me out. I wipe anything that gets on the walls immediately. I also use the a Magic Eraser a lot for scratches. If the wall get really scratched or I cannot remove something. I paint the wall, I also paint corners regularly if they get chipped. I love to paint.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:30 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I clean my walls too. I also am disgusted by dirty light switches. I never understand why people don't wipe them clean. I go to peoples homes and the white light switch has dirty prints on it or it is sticky when you touch it - gross!
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 2:31 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I knew i wasn't the only one. My mom said I have ocd. I hate the light switches being dirty too. Gross! Its just not attractive to go into a home with dirty walls.
    styhmMommy

Comment by styhmMommy (original poster) at 2:39 PM on May. 17, 2011

• usually i notice the carpets
    i dont really notice dirty wall
    plus its one of my most dreaded thing to clean!
    is it affecting your life in negative ways that you have to clean them so much?
    then maybe you have ocd.
    if you can control yourself, i dont think its ocd
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 3:08 PM on May. 17, 2011