I love pittbulls, who have pitbulls? & how many u have?

I have three beauitful pittbulls they are my babies too they r so good gentle and they take care my kids that she thinks r her babies... I got a rosenose name perious and my blue nose name tank and my brindal name sky.... love them to death... very good dogs.. and yes they have bad pictures of them but its how u raise them. They just want love and they will retuned it too u....

avonbuyorsell

Asked by avonbuyorsell at 2:26 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Pets

• Yes girl I have 2. I have a gator female name Diamond and an american pit name MJ, thats my male. they are crazy about my babys too. When one of them would use the rest in there pampers before they were potty train my dogs would let us know.
    rowej

Answer by rowej at 2:31 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I don't have any now but I have had a blue nose and a gator. I have to say they were so loving and full of life. They can be proctective and playful.
    emerald2

Answer by emerald2 at 2:38 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I had a american pit boy named baby and he was a big baby lol he thought he was a lap dog he followed me everywhere. When my baby would cry he would cry to leet me know to get her. i miss him :( best dog ever!! so loyal and loving.
    whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 2:44 PM on May. 17, 2011

• One day my son he is 1 old he got out in front my dog she was in back was barking ,barking I didn't was wrong but I thougt my boys were playing in livingroom and she got out ran too the front and I went to look what was wrong it was my son that he was in drive way... thanks to god that my baby gurl ... she very motherly she thinks its her babies...
    avonbuyorsell

Comment by avonbuyorsell (original poster) at 2:49 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Hi there!

I have a Pointer - Pit mix. He is absolutely beautiful! Pointer stance. Pointer nose. White and black Bird dog color on his chest. Brindle everywhere else. Pit Bull eyes. The very tip of his tail is completely white though!! Interesting mix of colors but he gets so many compliments! Grown men are afraid of him when we take walks at our local park. His name is "Chase" and he has been very well socialized since I found him at 7 weeks of age. He was a throw away puppy left inside an old torn up cardboard box at the front door at a Petsmart in Moore, OK where I worked as a Pet Salon Bather. I have had him now for 6 years. The best traveling buddy too!
    He has a 14 year old male Black Lab mix for a "Brother" as well as a young 6 month old female Black Lab for a "Sister". LOL!

Enjoy!
    SarahFarah

Answer by SarahFarah at 4:44 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I don't like rednoses only blue noses, I think their personalities are different. I used to have a blue nose named breezy. She is very protective and likes to cuddle, those are the types of dogs that I like. When I was pregg she would always rest her head on my stomach lol and she slept with me a lot when DH worked late. We were sad to see her go :(
    vjoaquin

Answer by vjoaquin at 6:07 PM on May. 17, 2011

• we have an american bulldog, but two of my brothers have pits. they are fantastic dogs, and extremely loyal. we're thinking of getting one in the near future, but i don't think we can handle another dog right now! *sigh* one day...
    AngryBob

Answer by AngryBob at 11:43 AM on May. 19, 2011