Help, our country is overrun with idiots!

Every day it's a new bash. Bash here, bash there. I guess that means what Osama Bin Laden set out to do in destroying our country, actually is working, right? It sure seems that way with all the political bashing. It's sick. Aren't you embarrassed to be living in such a country? Hate is rampant! Republican, Democrat, Liberals, tea what have you nots, yada yada yada. Where are the American people?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Politics aren't any different now than they were then. Parites and politicians use the same tatics and make the same arguements as they have since we became a nation.

Civil war is about as divisive as a person can get and i don't think we're anywhere near that. I might argue with someone on a message board but that doesn't mean im ready to take up arms against them.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 2:49 PM on May. 17, 2011

• UpSheRises is right, it's been this way since the founding. Thomas Jefferson went on record calling John Adams Hermaphroditical.
    Dkhilly

Answer by Dkhilly at 3:00 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Hrm, remember when all we heard about was how Bush "stole" the election from Al Gore? This has nothing to do with OBL and has been there long before he came along. Why give him the credit?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:47 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I'm smellin' what you're steppin' in, but it ain't anything new.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:54 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I dunno, is everyone bashing over him? LOL The word hate is used because of the nasty vitriol we have seen from mostly the left wing progressive media and friends. If that isn't hate, there is no such thing. Stuff like that has been going on full force for years. OBL has little to do with it.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 4:46 PM on May. 17, 2011

OMG, you stole my line!!!! Are you my long lost sista?!?! ;o)

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:56 PM on May. 17, 2011

• LOL The word hate is used because of the nasty vitriol we have seen from mostly the left wing progressive media and friends.

********

That makes you appear totally unhateful.

And in case you couldn't tell, I'm being entirely sarcastic.
    miss_lisa

Answer by miss_lisa at 5:08 PM on May. 17, 2011

• It's been this way for a long time and frankly, it's embarrassing. I have friends from other countries where politics can be divisive, but none of them have ever seen anything like they see here with our politics.
    miss_lisa

Answer by miss_lisa at 2:30 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I do really get unhappy with the word "HATE" because it is used way too often. And yes, there is a big divide between the politcal parties...and too much prejudce and disapproval and intolerance. But I don't think it will "ruin " our country. We will just have to hope that the so-called "haters" grow up.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 2:33 PM on May. 17, 2011

• this country certainly isnt what it used to be. the lack of patriotism and loyalty is very embarrassing. if people dont like this country they should go live in another country. were our own worse enemy lately. united we stand divided we fall. our future looks very bleak
    mykidsmom86

Answer by mykidsmom86 at 2:33 PM on May. 17, 2011