Do you feel that it was Donald Trump's intention to really run for POTUS

or just get some publicity for his show?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 2:32 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Yes I do but after Obama showed the bc, clowned him at the correspondence dinner and then took out Osama Trumps polling #s free falled and even he knew he screwed up and lost his chance. I do think he played the republicans and was just using them to get more power and damn did they fall for it. I mean come on, the man voted for Obama and was for universal healthcare. All he had to do was question Obama's birth and they forgot everything else. Hilarious.
    trippyhippy

Answer by trippyhippy at 5:32 PM on May. 17, 2011

• no..but it sure was fun to watch people squirm.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:33 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Nope... But a certain liberal on CM sure fell for his bit.... She was posting polls, quotes, speeches from Trump... F'n hilarious!!
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 4:43 PM on May. 17, 2011

• No, but watching people lose their damn minds over it was quite entertaining. Only a neophyte takes anything that goes on 2 years before the election to heart.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:41 PM on May. 17, 2011

• LOL, you would still be wrong. Our mess didn't start with Bush. You would have to add an 's' to administration. The fact is, it was already bad and Obama made it worse. Whoever gets the seat after him will have a snowball's chance in hell to fix anything. 

JMO.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 3:38 PM on May. 17, 2011

• He didn't need publicity for his show and I think he really was THINKING about getting in. He did just what many do. Floated a balloon to see what response he got.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 4:40 PM on May. 17, 2011

• You can describe the Donald in two words:

Attention Whore.

I don't really think it needs any more explaining.
    miss_lisa

Answer by miss_lisa at 5:15 PM on May. 17, 2011

• publicity and to listen to himself talk
    Anonymous

• I don't know. Maybe he looked at what he would be potentially inheriting from this administration and decided that the job would be too big for him.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:56 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I think it was mostly publicity. He may be a millionaire, but I don't think he could be politically correct enough to be president. He is too opinionated.
    3mom627

Answer by 3mom627 at 3:18 PM on May. 17, 2011