am i eating too much??

i'm 30 weeks and lately i have felt like i can't get enough to eat. it's like i'm constantly hungry. will eating too much affect my baby? anyone else experience this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It's completely normal for your appetite to rev up right around that time. Your baby is going to start gaining half a pound a week, and so your body responds by needing more food and energy to keep you going.

That being said...I ate like a ravenous pig from weeks 30-36 or so...then it slacked off. I'm not one single pound over my starting weight :D (I lost a lot in the first trimester and I've only just now gained back to square one) If you're hungry, eat! Your baby is going through the last big growth spurt and needs a lot of food ^-^
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:56 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• TRY TO EAT MORE FRUIT OR BRAN I DON'T THINK IT WILL HURT THE BABY I ATE A LOT ALSO AND MY BABY WAS ONLY 6 POUNDS 14 OZ ! GO TO WEBMD.COM THEY HAVE A LOT OF INFO ON PREGNANCY !
    Anonymous

• Lay off the fast food and you should be fine! Choose healthy snacks instead!
    Anonymous

• Ahhh...Its normal to eat eat eat while pregnant,
    Its not really actually going to your hips, its going to your child,

Feeling hungry means your not eating things that are good for you and are lacking what your needing
    dont eat empty calories,
    Eat Veggies, Fruits,Bran,
    You can eat a fresh veggie salad,
    Have a bagle,
    OR a nice salad during the day...and have a good meal for dinner,
    your baby isnt going to gain more than 1lb no matter what you eat during the last weeks only one pound a week for the little one,
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 7:04 PM on Dec. 6, 2008