Does your son or daughter ever tell u mom "I fart it" and laugh! said it out loud..

My boyz farts and they say so proud "I FART MAMA"!

avonbuyorsell

Asked by avonbuyorsell at 2:37 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My DD does this. She thinks that it is hilarious that she has gas and then laughs about it. She is almost 3 and we have trying to correct this since she could talk.
    coala

Answer by coala at 2:42 PM on May. 17, 2011

• All the time. Every single day.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:43 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I have to talk to them that isn't right but they r kids they think everything is funny!
    avonbuyorsell

Comment by avonbuyorsell (original poster) at 2:44 PM on May. 17, 2011

• She does now. Somehow, I made it till my son was 6 and daughter was 4 before they learned the word "fart". Before that, all you'd get is an occasional (once every couple weeks) "that was just gas". Now it's a giggle-fest from the boy or the girl. Well, it was nice while it lasted
    Tracys2

Answer by Tracys2 at 2:46 PM on May. 17, 2011

• my ds is 3.5 he says it when he farts, hears someone else or anything that sounds like a fart lol! i have been trying to correct it by telling him that he needs to say "excuse me" but that is only working when he burps so far....
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 2:52 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Virtually all my kids took a special " joy" between 3 and 5 years old in announcing their " toots." We used this kind of a thing as a good example of things we can laugh about at home but not in public. Usually by Kindergarten this fad had faded.
    jazzymom190

Answer by jazzymom190 at 3:00 PM on May. 17, 2011

• My daughter tells me every time she farts and she cracks up all the time lol.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 3:23 PM on May. 17, 2011

• My older DD does this. Or she'll say "I tooted!" or other proud proclamations of successful expulsions of digestive gasses. :)
    AmourSpork

Answer by AmourSpork at 3:23 PM on May. 17, 2011

• my 2 dds tell me that they burped out of their bum...cracks me up
    happymom8262

Answer by happymom8262 at 5:11 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Yes I try to tell him to stop, but I can't help but to laugh bc he thinks its SOOOOO funny! lol!
    vjoaquin

Answer by vjoaquin at 6:27 PM on May. 17, 2011