Do you attend church? What ministry do you work in?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 2:48 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes, i attend mass every Sunday and I am on the Faith Formation committee and I bake all the cakes for celebrations and cook for most functions. The kitchen is a ministry that is not often thought of as a mission, but it really is. Feeding people is so important
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 3:12 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Yes. I work in the children's ministry - I'm a substitute for the children's church and preschool sunday school classes. I'm on the casserole brigade (we make meals for people who are sick or just had babies), and I worked in AWANAS until this year. I'm also a member of the sewing circle where we make blankets for babies in Kenya (our church goes on numerous mission trips every year all over the world, but always take a few trips to Kenya)

Answer by missanc at 2:52 PM on May. 17, 2011

• yes, and since moving twice in the past year, i've been a pew-squatter.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:07 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I do. I am a teacher in children's church (nursery-5years), and I am on the praise and worship team.
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 2:56 PM on May. 17, 2011

• not in the ministry (though my dad is a retired minister) but I do go to church. We belong to a church in another part of the state because we're usually on the family farm on the weekends. If we start to go to church closer to home and as DD gets old enough to attend, I may teach Sunday school.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 2:57 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Yes, I am a member of a local church. I minister there by serving as an assistant teacher in an older children's Sunday School class and I am an Adult Choir member.
    CoffeeWriter

Answer by CoffeeWriter at 3:06 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Yes, we are Catholic and go to church every Sunday.
    3mom627

Answer by 3mom627 at 3:21 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Yes, nursery.
    -Eilish-

Answer by -Eilish- at 5:25 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Yes. I'm the librarian.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 11:07 PM on May. 17, 2011