Any ideas on where to go for a honeymoon?

I was thinking of going to Bora Bora. What other places can I go to for a honeymoon?

Diamond2010

Asked by Diamond2010 at 2:49 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Travel

• Why not go all-inclusive?  For places like Palace Resorts they give you money back as resort credit.  We went to Punta Cana last year for $3000 (food, air, drinks, all) and got $1500 in resort credit to use on activities and other things not included in the package.

www.cheapcarribbean.com  and www.applevacations.com are our favorites

Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:56 PM on May. 17, 2011

• My favorite place (and where I spent my honeymoon) the Atlantis Hotel in the Bahamas. It was beautiful and I have NEVER had such wonderful service!
    Anonymous

• we went to Washington/Oregon coast for our honeymoon because we met in Washington... it was special to us
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 3:44 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I was going to suggest Tahiti (Bora Bora is part of the Tahiti chain.) I was to Moorea and it was absolutely gorgeous and romantic. I've always wanted to go back and see the even less populated islands like Ra'atea and Hu'ahine (serious sp ??.)

When I feel like armchair traveling I often go to clubmed.com and just dream… I think somewhere in Morocco would be awesome too.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:20 AM on May. 18, 2011