would you rather call on your cell phone or text?

i rather text, i know a phone is made for calls but i like texting alot because its hard to hear alot of times for me. (i'm hard of hearing)

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 5:54 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Im hard of hearing also so i always TEXT! I call my dad because he doesnt have acell phone.I text my mom,mil,sil,hubby.Even my 10 year old sister lol.I have t mobile..So i have unlimited texting,i use about 3000 a month..And then i have 700 min and only use about 200 a month.. :)
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 6:12 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• It depends on the setting, when I don't want others to hear the conversation then I text.
    annmarieb25

Answer by annmarieb25 at 5:57 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• it depends on who im talkin to or if my kids are up or not, most the time i text cause is easier to do while doing stuff around the house or doing something with the kids. and most phone calls at least when my kids are up have a lot of "what" "im sorry i didnt hear you" kinda things lol
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 5:59 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Neither. I hate talking on a cell phone - it is so hard to hear and understand the other person. I hate texting - it is so easy to misread someones intent and emotions.
    I use a good old land line whenever I can.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 6:06 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• cell phone. We don't have a home phone. we don't text. When our contract is up with ATT we are getting two Jitterbug phones.
    Dawn327

Answer by Dawn327 at 6:13 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• It depends on who it is I'm trying to contact.

If it's my boss, I text because I don't want to talk to him.

If it's friends or family, I call.
    mwebb

Answer by mwebb at 6:14 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I text more frequently than call because I'm kind of boring. I don't have much to say and rather than sit there for several minutes trying to make conversation, when I only wanted to ask a simple question, I text them.
    mlregalado

Answer by mlregalado at 6:57 PM on Dec. 6, 2008