My adopted sister wants me to give my baby up for adoption TO HER, when he/she is born. She says my husband and I are way to young and immature to be ready to raise a child! She is turning people against me, by telling lies about me and my husbands "living style"! What do I do?

hopfmom2011

Asked by hopfmom2011 at 3:29 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Adoption

• Cut her out of your life. She needs to treat you and your husband with respect.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 3:31 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Disown the jealous bitch.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 3:31 PM on May. 17, 2011

• tell her to back off and mind her own business. and that its your child. and if those people even believe the lies then they have serious issues. that is just ridiculous. she should have her own baby and butt out of ur life and anyone elses that come along.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 3:31 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Cut ties. And know that people who KNOW you know the truth.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:31 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Tell her to go get bent and keep your baby. If anyone asks about the rumors laugh and tell them shes jealous she cant have a baby of her own and wanted yours.

Answer by gemgem at 3:33 PM on May. 17, 2011

• that's CRAZY!!! tell her to back the F--- off!!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 3:34 PM on May. 17, 2011

• Like a mullet on a 40 year old man....cut it off..now!

It doesn't matter what she thinks. It doesn't matter how she feels about your situation. It's not up to her. Don't worry, when people go to those lengths to bash others, the people usually know that somethings up with them, not you.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 3:36 PM on May. 17, 2011

• tell her to go to hell
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 3:36 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I have to agree its time to cut ties with your sister, keeping your distance will lessen on the stress on you, and hopefully give her less to talk about. People that know you will know what she's saying is not true. I'm sorry she's doing this to you, she obviously has issues with you and your husband for whatever reason.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 3:37 PM on May. 17, 2011

• She actually has 3 children of her own. She isn't married [which is her personal decision and i have no room to judge] but her children all have different fathers and she cant take care of them because she spends all of her money on clubbing, alcohol and cigarettes..and all her time meeting guys and bringing them home for the night. Her kids wear dirty clothes ALL the time, she cooks the SAME thing for dinner EVERY night and then she leaves them with a stranger to babysit them, and her house always smells AWFUL and looks like a tornado went through it!
    My husband asked her why would we give OUR child up to someone who didn't care about her OWN children and her OWN well being, and she said, "you're both being immature and irrational about this whole situation"
    I have tried to delete out of my life but she just keeps coming back! I don't know what I have done to piss her off so bad that she would think I wont be a good mom! :(
    hopfmom2011

Comment by hopfmom2011 (original poster) at 3:47 PM on May. 17, 2011