This is annoying please help! adult content

I was gettin yeast infections after my period and i started takin vitamins which helped. I stopped taking them bc every time i go to the store i forget to buy them im always in a rush. I just got off my period this was the 1st period since i stopped taking them. And i smell BAD i dont get it. Is it bc i stopped the vitamins? Am i missing something in my diet? What should i do. Ive been tested for STDs (not that) Should i continue the vitamins? Recently ive become allergic to soap and my boyfriend and my kids use different soap then i do and im sure he use my thing and put his soap on it.. could that do it?? PLLEASE help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Health

• I would ask your gynecologist
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 3:34 PM on May. 17, 2011

• If you are suffering w/recurring yeast infections, you need to restore your good bacteria. The easiest way to do this is to avoid antibiotics (they kill of bad bacteria as well as good) and eat plenty of yogurt, keifer, or supplement with a good probiotic.
    Anonymous

• The vitamins have absolutely nothing to do with it. I have taken vitamins (a whole lot of them) my entire life and have only had a yeast infection once after a course of antibiotics.
    Anonymous

• Ive had antiboitics a while ago.. thinking about it.. could have been back when the yeast infections started.. When i started takin the vitiams it stopped the yeast infections
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:44 PM on May. 17, 2011

• I had them bad with both of my pregnancies and after taking antibiotics. My doctor ,who practices holistic medicine, recommended oil of oregano. Take it 3 times a day 3 drops under the tongue and it has worked every time within 3-4 days. Dairy is good but it takes too long. You can get oil of oregano from a vitamin shop or a health food store. Its an all natural herbal remedy the helps restores balance in your digestive system and kill the Candida which causes the infection.
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 3:48 PM on May. 17, 2011

• You could have a uterine infection. check it out with your doctor.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 3:53 PM on May. 17, 2011

• A UTI can make u smell???
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:54 PM on May. 17, 2011