Buddhist Mamas? I'm Looking for a Specific Dhamma Talk

Several years ago, if memory serves me correctly, i literally stumbled (on stumble upon) a collection of dhamma talk downloads.. there were two there, part 1& 2, of a talk by Ajahn Brahm entitled "How to Be At Peace With Sickness and Death". I've not been able to find it since. I've seen the talk on a few sites on a streaming player of one kind or another, but theres no option for a download. Do any of you have it/know where to find it? I'd be most grateful for any help you can give me.

eatapeach

Asked by eatapeach at 3:33 PM on May. 17, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I haven't heard that one. I'm sorry. I'll give your question a bump though, so maybe someone else will see it. Maybe try a couple of the groups too? All I see are a few online audio sites like you said, and I saw his website does have a phone number and address listed in their contact information, but no email as far as contacting them directly about where you can find it. Good luck!
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 5:20 PM on May. 17, 2011